How do you make your camper’s summer at the best camp in Bucks County even better? Add on more fun with additional options! Choose from a variety of programs to enhance your camper’s experience and help them achieve their goals at Camp NAC for Summer 2017.
Extend the Fun of Your Camp Day
Our camp day runs from 9:00AM-3:00PM every day. We know that a lot of camp parents need extra care because of their work schedules. We have a variety of programs that extend a typical camp day to accommodate working parents and other scheduling conflicts. The best part about it is your camper will love being able to spend even more time with their favorite summer friends and counselors! We recommend enrolling as soon as you know you’ll need additional care (at least a week in advance is preferred!)
- Before Care (7:00-9:00AM): Begin your Camp NAC day early with Before Care! Campers can choose to participate in activities or just relax before the start of their day. Before Care is available for all ages.
- After Care (3:00-6:00PM): Extend the fun of your Camp NAC day as late as 6:00PM! Campers in After Care will spend their extra time playing games, creating crafts, and having a blast! After Care is available for campers of all ages, just be sure to pack an extra afternoon snack.
Turn Your Camper’s Half Day into a Full Day of Fun!
Our half day campers participate in fun activities from 9:00-11:30AM every day. But, if you’re looking to add on a bit more fun to their day, you can extend their day in two fun-filled ways. These additional options are only available to our half day, 3-5 year old campers.
- Lunch Bunch (11:30AM-1:00PM): Lunch Bunch is offered to campers who are enrolled in half day camps ending at 11:30AM. Campers receive a delicious lunch package provided by the NAC’s restaurant Escape. Each day, campers will receive a well-balanced meal, including a lean protein, whole grain or healthy starch, fruit or vegetable, beverage, and dessert. After lunch, campers will enjoy an action packed hour of supervised activities, games and crafts! Morning and afternoon snack is not included and this package is only available on a weekly basis.
- Mid-Day Care (11:30AM-3:00PM): Campers enrolled in our half day camps extend their camp day until 3:00PM with Mid-Day Care. These campers will get to experience all the fun that’s packed into Camp NACster during this time. These campers will also get to swim on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays for an hour, so be sure to pack your swimsuit & lunch!
Stay Energized for Your Camp Day
There is no better way for your camper to stay fully energized during the camp day than with a healthy lunch! We heard your requests and have completely revamped our lunch menu with the NAC’s Registered Dietitian to provide our campers with healthy, kid-friendly meals.
- Lunch Package: Save the hassle of packing lunch with our healthy lunch package, provided by the Escape Restaurant at the NAC. This package is available on a weekly basis for full day campers. Each day, campers will receive a well-balanced meal, including a lean protein, whole grain or healthy starch, fruit or vegetable, beverage and dessert. This package does not include a morning and afternoon snack, so be sure to send these with your camper every day.
Learn New Skills & Reach Your Goals
The main goal of our team here at Camp NAC is making sure that we support our campers with their goals throughout the summer. Throughout the camp day and beyond, we want to make sure that your camper is learning new things and growing as an individual. These additional programs can help your camper reach their goals here at camp.
- Swim Lessons (3:00-4:30PM): Have your camper add on swim lessons to their camp day! This after-camp program is taught by Red Cross certified instructors and is adapted from the American Red Cross guidelines. The 40-minute learn-to-swim program is a great way to help your child feel comfortable and confident in the water! Campers will be transported to and from the swim lessons by an instructor. Space is limited! For campers ages 5-12 only.
- Parisi Speed School (3:00-4:30PM): If your camper is looking to get faster, stronger and build more self-confidence, then the Parisi Speed School is the nation’s number one choice to get you there. As the industry leader in performance enhancement, Parisi Speed School delivers a positive training experience for athletes of all abilities. Campers will be transported to and from the main NAC facility by an instructor for the one hour lesson. Space is limited! Only 20 campers per week can enroll. Ages 7+
Celebrate with Your Summer Friends
We want to share your campers milestones and make sure that their special moments are something to remember! With this program, you can surprise your camper with a celebration right here at Camp NAC!
- Birthday Packages: Come sing with your summer friends and counselors as we celebrate your birthday! Send your camper a special birthday surprise during their camp day. Parents can choose from two different packages: Tasty Treats or Birthday Extreme. Each package includes a special birthday banner and delicious ice cream sundaes. Choose the Birthday Extreme package to add on some yummy cupcakes. This will be one birthday your camper won’t forget!
With all of these extra options, you can customize your camper’s summer to fit your every need! If you have any questions, contact the camp office at 215-944-8860.