Our goal here at Camp NAC extends beyond a typical camp day. We strive to provide each and every camper with a safe environment to grow as an individual and with the skills to create life-long friendships!
Learn more about what sets us apart and makes us the best summer camp in Bucks County!
- Water Bottle (with name on it)
- Sunscreen (preferably spray with name on it)
- Sneakers or shoes your child can actively play in
- Bathing Suit (check your camp’s description to see if camp/when camp swims)
- Full Day Campers: One hour of recreational swim each day
- Specialty 3-5 Year Campers: Please check camp description
- Mid Day Care: Campers swim Monday, Wednesday & Friday
- Lunch Bunch: Campers do not swim
- Lunch/snack(s) (NO NUT PRODUCTS)
Please note: Camp NAC is a nut free camp, some children are highly allergic. Parents of children will be called to replace any snacks/lunch containing these substances. Please LABEL sunflower butter or soy butter clearly so counselors can easily identify it.
Also note, that children without their lunch must order it through our Camp NAC program. Campers are not allowed to purchase snacks from the vending machines, outdoor café or order from the servers at any point during their camp day.
Full Day Camps: 9:00am – 3:00pm
Specialty 3-5 Camps: 9:00am – 11:30am
Lunch Bunch: 11:30am-1:00pm
Mid Day Care: 11:30am – 3:00pm
Swim Lessons: 3:00pm-4:30pm
Parisi Speed School: 3:00pm-4:30pm
Before Care: 7:00am-9:00am
After Care 3:00pm – 6:00pm