- Campers can arrive as early as 8:45am. Anyone arriving before 8:45am will be charged for AM care. Parents checking in their child for AM care or at any other time past 9:15am must park and walk their child in through the FRONT entrance of the NSTC.
- Parents checking in between 8:45 – 9:15 should utilize our express drop off system at the SIDE of the NSTC. To do so, one should pull up to our stop sign with their camper. At 8:45am parents will be directed to our dropoff zones where a counselor will escort your child out of the car and into the building. Parents may forgo this option, park and walk their child in as they choose.
We couldn’t be happier about the intake and outtake of our two children. The staff is absolutely amazing, organized, and most important, attentive to the details!!.Camp NAC Parent
Check Out beings at 11:30am for half day camps, 1:00pm for Lunch Bunch, and at 3:00pm for full day camps.
- Half Day & Lunch Bunch Check Out: Parents picking up their child from half day camps or lunch bunch should pull up in the FRONT of the NSTC and their child will be brought to them upon pick up password confirmation.
- Full Day Camp Check Out: Parents picking up their child from full day camps should pull up to the SIDE of NSTC (the same location as check in) and their child will be brought to them upon pick up password confirmation. Pick up starts NO EARLIER than 2:45pm. Parents wishing to pick up their child earlier than 2:45pm should write a note to their counselor and walk in for pick up at the desired time.
- PM Care Check Out and swim lesson: Parents picking up their child from PM care should park and walk in the FRONT of NSTC.
PICK UP PASSWORDS (which are created upon registering), MUST BE KNOWN AT TIME OF CHECK-OUT IN ORDER FOR YOUR CHILD TO BE RELEASED.
FAQ’S Regarding Procedures
I need to pick my child up early from camp…
- In order for your camper to leave early from camp, please send them with a note informing staff with the time for dismissal the day of or email their Camp Manager the day prior. Parents wishing to pick up their camper early must come into the facility.
I am running late to drop my child off to camp…
- If your camper is running late to camp, no worries! Just walk them in the front entrance of NSTC and a counselor will direct you to their camp. If you are coming late and are a part of our lunch program, please kindly call ahead with your child’s lunch order as they are submitted first thing in the morning.
I’m running late to pick up my child…
- If you are running late please kindly call us to let us know. If you are more than 15 minutes late your child will be enrolled in PM care or mid day care and a fee will be assessed to your account.
- If your child is enrolled in PM care and you are unable to pick them up prior to 6pm, a fee of $1.00 per minute of lateness will be assessed to your account. This policy will be strictly enforced.
My camper forgot their lunch…
- Our lunch program is weekly, therefore, campers are not permitted to enroll on a daily basis. If a lunch is forgotten parents will be expected to drop off lunch for their child.