Half Day Specialty Camps
Half Day Specialty – What does a half day camper look like?
- A half day specialty camper is just as creative as a full day specialty camper, but are driven by their young spirit as these camps are only for 3-5 year olds.
Half day specialty camps aim to inspire and encourage imagination in our campers ages 3-5. These camps have weekly themes, including superhero, princess, junior lego and more. Campers get creative and learn through interactive play. Half day camps run from 9:00-11:30AM.
* Please note: all campers must be fully potty trained in order to enroll in Camp NAC.
Week 1 (June 5-9)
- Lil Gymnastics: Let’s get ready to tumble! Throughout the week, campers will have time to improve skills on all of the classic gymnastic events – trampoline, vault, floor exercises, uneven bars and balance beam! Campers of all skill levels are welcome to attend this week of gymnastics fun. Also offered Weeks 2, 10 & 12.
- Whales Tales: Make a splash and learn to swim in this American Red Cross Swimming and Water Safety course. This week is all about getting your little swimmer comfortable in the water as they work to improve skills and strokes. This is an instructional program, designed for individuals of all ages and abilities. Campers, come dressed in your swimsuit! Also offered Week 3.
Week 2 (June 12-16)
- Lil Gymnastics: See Week 1
- Junior Lego: Calling all little Legomaniacs! Throughout this week, campers will use their imaginations to build amazing designs from the most popular Lego sets. At the end of the week, campers will combine their creations to build a complete Lego City! Also offered Week 5. This camp has a $20 material fee.
- Princess: A dream is a wish your heart makes, and this week at camp is a dream come true! These little princesses will sparkle and shine as they receive the royal treatment. Throw on your favorite princess dress and get ready to find your happily ever after – no prince needed! Also offered Week 9.
Week 3 (June 19-23)
- Whales Tales: See Week 1.
- Diva Dance: Ready to show off your sassiest moves? Campers will practice original choreography and moves inspired by their favorite pop stars. Get ready to move and groove to the music each day. At the end of the week, campers will take the stage to show off their new dance moves! Final Performance for parents Friday at 11:00am! All shows will be posted online for parents who cannot attend.
- Splash & Sport: We hope your little sports superstars are ready to get wet! After working up a sweat playing tons of fun sports games, campers can cool off in the NAC outdoor pool complex. Aside from gaining sports skills, campers will learn about teamwork and sportsmanship. Please apply sunscreen and come dressed in a swimsuit every day. Campers will participate in water activities each day, and visit the NAC outdoor pool complex two days this week.All campers must wear a swimbelt unless otherwise specified by a parent. Also offered Week 7.
Week 4 (June 26-30)
- Little Chef: Is your camper ready to whip up some fun in the kitchen? These little chefs will learn some cooking basics as they create their own tasty treats. This is the one week that it’s okay to play with your food! There is no need to bring snack this week. Also offered Week 7. This camp has a $10 material fee. View the Little Chef menu.
- Out & About: Campers are in for an unforgettable week exploring the great outdoors! Spend two of your days soaking up the sun and splashing around in the outdoor pool complex. Campers will create cool nature-inspired crafts as they spend time with their friends in the fresh air. Don’t forget to apply sunscreen and come dressed in your swimsuit every day. All campers must wear a swimbelt unless otherwise specified by a parent. Campers will participate in water activities every day, and will visit the pool complex twice during the week. Also offered Week 10.
Week 5 (July 3-7) no camp 7/4.
- Adventure Artists: Get inspired by the great outdoors! Campers will be outside all week, using the world around them to inspire their artistic creations. Campers will splash around in the outdoor pool complex one day this week, create amazing watercolor art projects and explore outside to influence their drawings. Campers should come dressed in a bathing suit and apply sunscreen each day because they will be outside all day long! All campers are required to wear a swimbelt unless otherwise specified by a parent. Also offered Week 8.
- Junior Lego: See Week 2
Week 6 (July 10-14)
- Let Boys be Boys: We hope you’re ready to get down and dirty in this fun, boys-only camp! Active campers will spend the day playing classic sports games like kickball and wiffle ball, then create cool crafts like cardboard race cars and more! Energetic campers will go home each day satisfied and tired from a long day of fun.
- It’s a Girl Thing: Girls run the world during this week at camp. Prepare to be pampered during a mini makeover at the NAC Urban Allure Salon with a manicure and hair braiding. Get glammed up by making your own lip gloss and beaded necklaces! This girls-only hangout is sure to be a hit!
Week 7 (July 17-21)
- Tiny Cheer: Calling all tiny ones who want to sparkle and shine on the performance floor! Learn the basics of tumbling, motions, flexibility, jumps, dance and teamwork. Our coaches are certified and trained in every aspect of cheerleading in tumbling. This is a competition style of cheer, no side line cheers will be taught or practiced. Lots of fun guaranteed! Also offered Week 11.
- Little Chef: See Week 4. View the Little Chef menu.
- Splash & Sport: See Week 3
Week 8 (July 24-28)
- Adventure Artists: See Week 5
- Soccer: Everyone is a soccer star this week at camp! Campers will have a blast building up their soccer skills and playing in fun scrimmage games. Practice soccer basics like dribbling the ball and scoring a goal.
Week 9 (July 31-August 4)
- Superhero: POW! BANG! ZAP! NAC City is being taken over by evil villains and needs your help! Choose your superpower and start training for the big showdown against Dr. Evil. Campers should come dressed as their favorite superhero every day this week.
- Princess: See Week 2
Week 10 (August 7-11)
- Lil Gymnastics: See Week 1
- Out & About: See Week 4
Week 11 (August 14-18)
- Games Galore: These little campers are in for a crazy fun week, full of every game imaginable! Get ready to play sports, run relays and compete in circle games! Campers will have a blast playing with friends in a noncompetitive atmosphere.
- Lil Scientists: Grab your lab coat and step into our secret lab here at Camp NAC! This week at camp, little scientists will discover how the world around them works. Campers will spend each day conducting cool and crazy experiments, just like a real scientist!
- Tiny Cheer: See Week 7
Week 12 (August 21-25)
- Imagination Workshop: Prepare to stretch your imagination to the limit during this week of camp. Campers will show off their creativity and originality through fun crafts, games and experiments. This week is your camper’s chance to fly to outer space, walk with dinosaurs, sail the seas with pirates and more! Curious campers will love exploring everything their imagination has to offer.
- Lil Gymnastics: See Week 1