Teen Camp Field Trip FAQ’S:
What do you do if it rains on a field trip day?
- If weather does not permit us to attend our field trip we will try our best to find an alternate activity that is indoors (i.e. Mini Golf). If nothing can be accommodated on such short notice then we would proceed with a regular camp day.
Can my child bring money for the field trip?
- YES! A special perk for teen camps is they are allowed to bring spending money on the trips. (Please note: if you have a camper in one of our other programs they are not permitted to spend money on the trips as this is a special teen privilege.)
What should my child bring the day of the field trip?
- Campers must wear their black teen camp t-shirts on field trip days. One will be provided and additional shirts can be purchased for $5.00.
Can teens bring cell phones and other electronics with them on the trip?
- We do allow teens to bring cells phones and iPods on trips with them. Camp NAC is not responsible if these items get lost or stolen. We also ask that teens keep the content of their devices appropriate while at camp.
How should my camper behave during the day?
- Please inform your camper that although they are in teen camp, they are still role models for all of our younger campers, therefore they must act like so. This includes no profanity or inappropriate discussions, and no physical contact. Disciplinary issues on field trips will not be tolerated and could result in loss of privilege.