Teen Camp Rules and Regulations
- Campers must be at camp from 9a.m. to 3p.m. every day.
- Campers are expected to be respectful and courteous to all campers, staff, as well as others at the NAC.
- Absolutely no physical or verbal altercations with fellow campers or staff. Fighting, the use of offensive language or any other inappropriate behavior will not be tolerated, and the camper’s parent will be notified immediately.
- Bullying of any kind will not be tolerated. This includes any intentional written, verbal, or physical act intended to harm another camper.
- Shorts must be an appropriate length, and shirts or tank tops must be modest.
- All apparel may not have inappropriate language or graphics on them.
- All campers must sign out with a counselor before leaving.
- If teens are signing themselves out and need to leave early, a parent must notify a counselor ahead of time. Teens will not be permitted to sign themselves out before 3p.m.
- Cell phones, I-Pods, I-Pads, or other electronic devices are not allowed during camp hours, but cell phones may be used during bus rides and field trips. Camp NAC is not responsible for lost or stolen electronics.
- Camp NAC shirts must be worn on all field trips. Money may be brought on field trips.
- Camp NAC is not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
- All teens are required to follow pool rules. Any teen breaking the pool rules will sit out for the rest of the swim time and parents will be notified.
- Teens must wear bathing suits in the pool. Boys must wear swim trunks and may not wear shorts of any other kind. Girls must have on a bathing suit and are not allowed to swim in just clothes.
- Teens may NOT bring money to purchase food and beverages at the pool and may NOT charge items to their NAC account while at camp.
Please remind your teen that as the oldest campers, they are often looked onto as role models by other campers. In order to provide a safe and fun environment for all campers, all rules and regulations must be followed. The Camp Director has the right to take disciplinary action if rules are not followed. Parents or guardians will be notified either during or after the camp day, and all infractions will be written and recorded. After two verbal warnings, the camper will have the choice to follow the rule or be dismissed from camp either for the day or for the duration of the week, a refund will not be given.
A zero tolerance policy is enforced in regard to bullying as well as other acts of aggression. Fighting, hitting, or physical altercations of any kind will result in the camper/campers being separated and removed from the camp group until a parent or guardian can pick them up, a refund will not be given.