We have added a central drop off and pick up location in Doylestown to and from Camp NAC!
Bus Stop Locations:
- Doylestown Acme Shopping Center: 480 N Main St, Doylestown PA 18901
- Camp NAC: 120 Pheasant Run, Newtown PA 18940 (215-944-8860)
Arrival and Departure:
- 8:30am Pick up at Acme Doylestown Shopping Center
- 9:00am Drop off at the Camp NAC
- 3:00pm pick up at the Camp NAC
- 3:30pm drop off at Acme Doylestown Shopping Center
Weeks offered: Week 3 through Week 12
- June 18 – 22
- June 25 – 29
- July 2-6
- July 9 – 13
- July 16-20
- July 23 – 27
- July 30 – Aug 3
- August 6 – 10
- August 13 – 17
- August 20 – 24
Cost: $100 per week per child for transportation both directions
Safety and Procedures:
- Bus Rules
- Vehicles have a capacity of 54 passengers per bus
- All passengers must remain seated while the vehicle is moving
- A list of all passengers on the bus must be readily available at all times
- On Monday of each week the bus driver and bus counselor will go over emergency plans with all campers.
- Pick up – all guardians must verify their pick up password with the bus counselor prior to having the child released. Children will not be released without a parent or guardian unless a child is 12 years old or older and a waiver is signed.
- If you are running late to pick up your child please call the camp office at 215-944-0600. Guardians who are not at the location by 3:30 each day will be charged a late pick up fee of $1 per minute.
- Any parent that is more than 15 minutes late will have their camper taken back to the Camp NAC Facility, billed for the lateness, bussing cost, and after care.
- In the event of a bus emergency the Camp Director will be contact and then he/she will contact the parents via phone and email. Also please check our Facebook for updates regarding bussing.
Bus Company Information:
- Rick Bus Company
Phone Number: 609-392-7550
Address: 620 Pear Street, Trenton, NJ 08648