Upon arrival, your child will sit with their individual camp. Please send them to camp each day with a water bottle, spray sun screen (preferably labeled), sneakers, bathing suit, lunch, snacks and a drink. We recommend packing a snack for campers who are enrolled in after care, as well. All camps will rotate around our facility doing different activities based on their individual camp. Throughout our brochure, we offer a sun level key, which describes how much time each camp will spend outside on an hourly basis! Since most of our camps do spend a large portion of their day outside, please apply sunscreen before you drop your child off to camp each morning. We will then reapply before we go to swim! We will provide your camper with towels, so feel free to leave those at home. We recommend labeling EVERYTHING your child brings with them to camp; Camp NAC is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Water Bottle (with name on it)
- Sunscreen (preferably spray with name on it)
- Sneakers or shoes your child can actively play in
- Bathing Suit (check your camp’s description to see if camp/when camp swims)
- Full Day Campers: One hour of recreational swim each day
- Specialty 3-5 Year Campers: Please check camp description
- Mid Day Care: Campers swim Monday, Wednesday & Friday
- Lunch Bunch: Campers do not swim
- Lunch/snack(s) (NO NUT PRODUCTS)
Please note: Camp NAC is a nut free camp, some children are highly allergic. Parents of children will be called to replace any snacks/lunch containing these substances. Please LABEL sunflower butter or soy butter clearly so counselors can easily identify it.
Also note, that children without their lunch must order it through our Camp NAC program. Campers are not allowed to purchase snacks from the vending machines, outdoor café or order from the servers at any point during their camp day.