Camp Friends are the Best Friends
Refer a new camp family and receive $200 referral bucks with qualifying enrollment!
Referral Program Qualifications:
- A new camper is a child of a family not currently enrolled in Camp NAC. New registered siblings of current camp families do not apply.
- A qualifying enrollment is any enrollment of a new campers for 4 weeks (or more) and 5 days a week (not eligible for a shorter enrollment).
- The new camp family you refer must include your name (first and last) in their new camper application.
- They can do this on their first page of their camper application under “How did you hear about us?“
- Next step is to scroll down to “word of mouth,” and select “friend.“
- After selection is made, another field will pop-up where they will be prompted to “please specify” the friend who referred them. This is where the family should put the referral persons first and last name.
Camp NAC Referral Bucks:
- Referral bucks are paid per family, not per child.
- Referral bucks ($200) are paid at the end of the camp season and applied to your account.
- Camp NAC “referral bucks” can be redeemed after they are received (end of camp season) through the following year.
Please Note: Program qualifications are required to be eligible for Camp NAC referral bucks.