Looking for a fun summer job at one of Bucks County’s best camps? Check out our current opportunities for Summer 2019 below!
Join our Summer 2019 Camp Crew! We are looking for fun, enthusiastic individuals to join our team and help us make summer better for all of our campers. Job duties and responsibilities are listed below:
- Assist in the direction, supervision, and organization of campers in their camper group within activities and throughout the camp in order to meet the intended camper outcomes.
- Participate in the development and implementation of program activities for campers.
- Maintain high standards of health and safety in all activities for campers and staff.
- Act as a role model to campers and staff in your attitude and behavior.
- Represent the camp when interacting with parents or community members.
Swim Lesson Instructor:
- Seasonal position. Join our team in the exciting role of swim lesson instructor. Teach swim lessons after camp each week and half day Learn to swim camp programs. Hours will vary around 10 hours per week. Must be available Monday thru Friday 2:45 – 4:45pm to be considered for the position. WSI preferred.
- Seasonal position. Join our team in the exciting role of gymnastics instructor. Teach gymnastics after camp each week and half day programs. Hours will vary around 10 hours per week. Must be available Monday thru Friday 2:45 – 4:45pm to be considered for the position.