Reasons to attend the Camp NAC Open House.
As many people know weekends are considered the best time of the week for most individuals. Saturday and Sunday are days filled with fun, friends, and family. Saturday, February 8th is no different. On Saturday, February 8th from 11:30am- 1:00pm, Camp NAC is hosting their annual Open House located inside the Brown Gym at the Newtown Athletic Club. The open house allows returning campers, new campers or information seekers to come out to learn about new camps, programs and everything the camp has to offer.
Here are 10 reasons why YOU should attend the Camp NAC Open house:
- Cotton Candy – Who doesn’t love a nice sugary sweet snack
- A Bounce House – Children will have the opportunity to bounce in our fun themed moon bounce
- Photo Booth – The photo booth allows families to take fun and silly pictures. This allows families to capture all the great memories made
- Meet the Staff – Parents and children alike will be able to meet staff and see all the passion the counselors have in creating the best summer yet
- Early Bird Discount – Who doesn’t love to save some money $$
- Giveaways – Other than saving money, the second-best thing is free stuff. Stay tuned for the ultimate giveaway!
- Meet Old and New Camp Friends – Children will see old friends from camp and even have the chance to make more before camp starts!
- Learn About Camp Activities – If you are undecided on what Camp NAC has to offer come out and see all the great programs we have in place as well as check out our last blog post on our new programs coming in summer 2020
- World Class Facility – Spend time in a world class facility and see how your children will be in great hands throughout the entire summer
- Fun – Lastly, who doesn’t like to spend a few hours in a happy and positive environment 😊
For more information on our awesome summer camp or to enroll in an upcoming School’s Out Camp please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 215-968-0600 X109
*Open House- February 8th, 11:30 am – 1:00 pm, Newtown Athletic Club*
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!