Summer 2017 was one of our most favorite summers to date! We are so sad to see this summer come to an end, but are looking forward to a fun School’s Out Camp season.
Did your favorite activities from this summer make the Camp NAC top moments of the summer list?
- Color Games: Our NACster campers had so much fun this week at Color Games. All week long, campers and counselors participated in fun Blue vs. Red competitions to see which team would be the big winner. All week long, points were up for grabs, whether it was in sports competitions, pie eating contests or the Blue vs. Red counselor dance. We had so much fun!
- Color Run: NACster campers had a ton of fun participating in Camp NAC’s Color Run! Campers lined up on the outside fields at the starting line, then sprinted through rainbows of colored powder paint. Our counselors and campers got a colorful twist on their typical camp day.
- Camp Sleepovers: Our summer sleepovers are always a favorite with our campers! Campers enjoy their night at the NAC outdoor pool complex playing fun games and activities all night long. From Game Show and Zumba Glow In the Dark themes to our Aqua Fun Run, our sleepovers this summer were a huge hit!
- Xtreme Warrior Mud Run: One of our coolest activities this summer included our Xtreme Warrior campers. Our warriors braved the mud for this awesome mud run obstacle course. Beginning with a slip and slide, our warriors raced across this wet n’ wild station where they then had to quickly crawl like a warrior under an obstacle! Then it was time for a pit stop to see who could make sand angel’s the quickest! Next, our warriors used their high knee skills to finish the race dodging cones to the end. It was a challenge but our warriors conquered it!
- Superhero Camp Scavenger Hunt: Superheroes unite! Our half day superhero campers learned how to save the world during this fun week of camp. On Friday, campers had to put their superpowers to the test! Campers embarked on a super fun scavenger hunt, where they sought out help from the most popular superheroes! In the end, these super campers beat Dr. Evil.
- Paint Slip N Slide: Campers got messy during Aqua Art camp’s paint slip n’ slide. Campers showed off their artistic side by running through a mixture of paint and soapy water. It was fun to get messy, but also a great way to cool off from the summer heat.
- Teen Travel Car Wash: Our teen travel campers spent their morning washing cars, being with friends and enjoying the hot sunshine. Many cars lined up to get their cars washed where all of the generous donations went towards ALS research. It was a fun morning and our campers loved it!
- It’s A Girl Thing Salon Day: Our It’s A Girl Thing campers spent their day getting pampered at the Urban Allure Salon. They got their nails done, relaxed with cucumbers on their eyes, got their hair braided and more. This day gave our campers the chance to be treated like queens!
- Citizen Bank Park: Our NACster campers traveled down to Philadelphia, home of world famous cheese steaks, rich history and Citizens Bank Park! Campers were treated to an up close and personal tour of this iconic stadium, home to our very own Philadelphia Phillies. From the Phillies Dugout and Hall of Fame Club to the Broadcast Booth and media rooms, our campers enjoyed a fun day outside in the beautiful weather! They had a blast!
- Zumba Dance Party: Our campers Zumba’d the day away for a Zumba dance party. Complete with glow in the dark sticks, campers lit up the room with bright colors. Our campers learned easy-to-follow and fun dance moves that work toward joy and health. It was a fun way to spend a rainy day at camp!
Our Camp NAC summer has sadly come to an end. Although Summer 2017 is out, our School’s Out Camps are in! Be sure to check out our website later this week for a complete list of the camps we are offering. We hope to have made your summer better and are looking forward to see what Summer 2018 will have in store!