Throughout the summer, we at Camp NAC like to highlight our camp staff, so that you can get to know them better. This week, we would like you to meet Michelle Fus!
“Hi, my name is Michelle Fus, I am 21 years old and I attend Bloomsburg University. This is my second summer working at Camp NAC, and I am the Lead STEM camp counselor.”
- Who inspires you most in life and why?
My parents inspire me the most because even though they did not have much, they always gave me the world.
- What is your favorite childhood memory?
My favorite childhood memory is playing games with my neighbors every night.
- If you were trapped on a desert island, which three things would you bring and why?
If I was trapped on a desert island, I would bring a mattress pad, a pillow, and a blanket because sleep is everything.
- If you could have dinner with a celebrity, living or deceased, who would you choose?
I would have dinner with Alec Baldwin because he grew up with my mom and I would like to know what she was like when she was my age.
- What are your hobbies?
I love boating, hanging out with the people I love, and shopping!
- What is a fun fact that nobody knows about you?
I have two different colored eyes!
- What is your dream vacation?
I would love to go to Greece because my dad has been everywhere around the world and he said that Greece was his absolute favorite/
- Who is your favorite music artist?
- What is your dream job?
I want to be a speech- language pathologist working in an elementary school helping children with communication disorders.
- If you could have one superpower what would it be?
I would love to have flight as my superpower.
Interested in learning more about Camp NAC staff & curriculum? Fill out the form below!